Monday, July 27, 2009

Packing

There are a lot of doubters out there as to whether I can actually survive in just a large backpack for 3 weeks. Today as I was not thinking about the coming bar exam I decided to pack. For you non believes I have included my clothing for the trip.








That my friends is a single 9 x 12 mesh packing cube. First it is not all the way full and second it includes all of my clothes for the 3 weeks except for socks/underwear and what I am wearing on the flight.

More to come as I put together the other stuff we need. But I hope I have made believers of you all. I will be traveling with a single carry on size backpack that weighs less than 20 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. Wait... wait... I have to pick my jaw up off the floor! I was a doubter, but now I'm a believer1

    ReplyDelete