Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally Some Pictures

Stonehenge at sunrise - beautiful.


Is this the way to a costume party? Nope its some pagens.

Us at Stonehenge in the morning


Distance makes the heart grow fonder as I am in one hemisphere and Mike is in another during our visit to Greenwich and the prime merdian. Sorry I have no clue how to flip it.



From a cruise on the Thames



I have finally found an internet cafe with a working USB port so I have the camera attached and here come some highlights of the trip thus far. There is some kind of slide show feature for the blog if I can figure that out I may put up some more...but who knows technology hates me. The pictures uploaded backwards so we did these things in reverse order....again technology hates me










1 comment:

  1. I saw those stones in the movie "Spinal Tap." They were much smaller in the movie.

    ReplyDelete